Insulated Dual Door 1000
Prices from £3500 + VAT
The Insulated Dual Door 1000 from UK Rapid Door Systems is ideal for those areas with a high traffic flow. The door operates at a speed of 800mm to 1000mm per second, meaning little time is lost waiting for the door to open. It also ensures that only the minimum amount of heat will be lost via the open door and has an insulation value of 4.8W/m2K.
The Insulated Dual Door 1000 is aesthetically pleasing and features 110mm deep ribbed face panels which are available in a range of standard RAL/BS colours. The high security double skin lath profile ensures that the insulated roller shutter door is not only beneficial in terms that it reduces heat loss but it is also a highly effective security measure. The insulated speed door is highly durable yet requires very little maintenance.
All - Dual Door 1000 Speed doors include:
- Curtain - Pre galvanised 110mm deep Insulated lath with ‘U’ value of 3.9W/m2K
- End locks - Injection moulded hardwearing nylon 6
- Bottom Seal - Extruded aluminium with rubber weather seal
- Side Guides - Steel profiled channel with twin siliconised weather strips.
- Operation - Safe drive motor unit with built on frequency inverter.
- Powder Coating - colour options to all RAL and BS colours.
- Additional Safety - Safety bottom Edge and safety photo cell.
To find out more about the Dual Door 1000 or for further information regarding other speed door products, please contact our sales team on 0121 565 6165.
Built in the Midlands
2 week fast track delivery available