Upgrading your industrial or commercial door can greatly improve your operational running and save your business money. Together with keeping your premises secure, a quality rapid door system can improve temperature and pest control, speed up processes and keep your working environment far safer. However making sure it’s properly installed is just as important as the quality of the door itself. If not installed correctly, your new door will likely not be fully secure or effective; it could pose a big threat to health and safety and lessen productivity.
As well as manufacturing a comprehensive range of high quality roller shutter and high speed industrial door systems we specialise in their installation, repair and maintenance. Our professional in-house installations team have over 40 years’ experience and will ensure that your door system is installed effectively, safely and securely, with minimal disruption to your business.
In addition, you can receive continued support with our complete installation and maintenance solution for whatever door system you have in mind:
• We’ll give you expert advice on the best door installation to suit your needs
• Each installation is fully tested to ensure your new door system is running optimally
• Our team will be certain to comply with all health and safety standards when on site
• We can provide you with a regular maintenance service which will assess your system and inform you of any repairs or adjustments which we can carry out for you
• As well as installing new rapid door systems, we can supply and install roller shutter parts for all models in need of repair, to help you save on the costs of a whole door system
• We also offer a call out service to secure your door system for any emergency
Once manufactured in the West Midlands our innovative industrial door systems can be delivered to you in 5 days and installed by the UK Rapid Door Systems team with skill and efficiency. Along with making sure that the team is familiar with all of our door systems, we provide continuous training for our installers so that they always have the practical requirements to carry out a high quality fitting and are aware of the most up to date government regulations.
Whatever door system you’re looking for we’re happy to discuss your requirements, solve the logistical problems and offer the appropriate solutions to suit your needs. Our quick turn around and high quality installations will ensure that your business can benefit from a fast, secure and efficient door system.
If you’d like to find out more, simply give us a call on 0121 565 6165, or email email@example.com.