In a busy industrial environment where the smooth running of processes is critical, your industrial doors must be fast-operating and highly durable, but also thermally insulating.
A dual insulated industrial door is ideal for warehouses and units with high traffic flow, as the double skin panels effectively prevent any heat unwantedly escaping, even when the doors are closed. Combined with a high speed operating system, the Insulated Dual Door 1000 can avert large temperature differences and improve energy-savings for businesses.
With a highly secure double skin profile, DPU door offers superior thermal protection to lower temperature loss at openings and help to reduce operating costs. This is especially beneficial for facilities handling fresh goods or goods reliant on a consistent temperatures in storage, as it can minimise the amount of energy needed in any cooling processes. The Insulated Dual Door 1000 features:
- A pre galvanised 110mm deep insulated lath curtain with ‘U’ value of 3.9W/m2K
- An insulation value of 4.8W/m2K
- An operating speed of 800mm to 1000mm per second, ensuring that little time is lost waiting for the door to open and that minimal heat will be lost
- Hard wearing nylon end locks and an aluminium bottom seal, with a rubber weather seal
- Steel profiled channel side guides with twin siliconised weather strips
- A safe drive motor unit with built on frequency inverter for effective operation
- A safety bottom edge and photo cell for use in cold store warehouses
Using forward technology and manufactured in the Midlands, the Insulated Dual Door 1000 is an extremely secure, high quality and high speed solution to your operational needs.
The benefits of the Insulated Dual Door 1000
- The dual door opens vertically and therefore creates more space in front of and behind the opening
- As a sturdy and tightly sealed DPU door, the Insulated Dual Door 1000 provides excellent security
- Its weathertight seals provide brilliant resilience against a range of outdoor conditions
- The Insulated door is ribbed for a modern and elegant appearance, and can be powder coated in a range of RAL/BS colours
- The solid, thermally insulating industrial door is extremely durable and requires little maintenance
If you’d like to find out more about the Insulated Dual Door 1000, or to see the wide range of industrial doors at UK Rapid Door Systems, feel free to speak to one of our friendly team members on 0121 565 6165, or simply email us at email@example.com.